Friday 7 March 2014

Jennifer Love-Hewitt Fancy Box February 2014 Update


All credit to the customer service team at fancy. They replied almost instantly to my e-mail regarding the under $80 value of my Jennifer Love-Hewitt Fancy Box. As I suspected, the missing item of "CC Made Caramel Corn" was not shipped due to customs regulations. So to make up for this they have issued me with a $10 gift card!

I'm very pleased with this result, and as it pushes my box value over $80 I feel justified in continuing my subscription, yay!

Fancy Gift Card






For my original review of the February 2014 Jennifer Love-Hewitt Fancy Box click here

Stick around....  

I think my regular fancy box will arrive around March 20th, so hopefully I should have another review up for you in roughly two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment